Spousal Sponsorship Services

The Canadian government Immigration

Hoping to making Canada your home? The Canadian government Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) abroad the movement procedure inside the 10 regions and 3 regions.

Who is Eligible to sponsor their spouse,partner or child

You can sponsor your partner if

  1. Your age is 18 or more than that.
  2. You are Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada or an Indian registered in Canada according to Canadian Indian Act.
    1. If you’re a Canadian citizen currently living outside Canada, you must show that you are planning to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents
    2. You don’t have the right to sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident having stay outside Canada.
  3. You are able to convenience that you are not getting any social help for reasons other than disability.
  4. You are able to provide basic facilities to the person that you are sponsoring.

How to apply?

There are 2 applications for which you have to apply if you want to sponsor your spouse.

1.Your application to be a sponsor.
2. Your Spouse has to submit an application to become Permanent Residents.
Send both of these applications together.

3 Steps to follow to sponsor your Spouse:

1. Get the application package:

The application package includes:
a.documents checklist for you and your spouse
b.forms you and your spouse need to fill out.
c.assistance from instruction guide so that you and spouse can fill the form correctly.

2. Pay your Application fees:

In most cases, your fees will include:

a.processing fees for you and the people that you are sponsoring
b.the right of permanent residence fee
c.The biometrics fee: This includes the fees for collecting fingerprints and a digital photo.
You have to pay your fees online.

3. Submit your Application:

Mail is provided in the instruction guide and some more mailing guide.
You may also use a courier service. They will help you to track your application. Your service can be returned:
a.If it is incomplete
b.any of the mentioned fees is missing